Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This Saturday

So coming up on Saturday August 20th, myself and a friend of mine having been working hard all summer for this day. We have been putting together a Kids Fun Triathlon!!!!! It will take part at Putnam Park in Blue Earth with the Race starting at 9am. It is for kids ages 5-14.

We have raised a lot more money then we thought that we would be able for our first year and this is something we want to do every year. I really hope that we have a good turn out for the event. When I see kids on the street they tell me that they plan on doing the triathlon. And that makes me smile! All of our proceeds are going to the BEA Foundation; which will turn go back to the kids whether it is with new classroom gadgets/ learning tools or some new fitness stuff.

I will hopefully have some pictures to post after the event!

No comments: