Sunday, August 7, 2011

Grandpa Charlie

So, it was Sunday morning and we were getting ready to go to Pam's Bridal Shower when my Brother called. And I knew that something was wrong right away, but never imaged it was that Grandpa had passed. Grandpa Charlie had always been a big part of my life and I will miss him greatly. He had a massive heart attack and was gone right away, which for him was a good thing. So, I left the cities and headed home right away and then to Jackson. The visitation was Tuesday evening and wow it was a busy night. He knew a lot of people and was well liked man. I was so touched that my friends make the trip over to show their support.

After the service on Wednesday and the lunch we headed outside to do some family photos. Here is all 5 grandkids.
Pat's family and mine.

Our happy little family.

We took one with Grandma also.


No comments: