Sunday, August 7, 2011

Strawberry Picking

This year Ben, Devin, I, my mom, Pat, Robin, Alexis, and Austin all went strawberry picking. We had very good luck picking and I believe I had around 38 pounds of strawberries. Which made wonderful jam and were great to eat. When we were done we headed to Jackson to see my grandma and grandpa. Before we headed out for lunch, Devin and I headed to the farm to pick rhubarb. Tim showed up and we went for a ride in the ranger and then Devin got to go for a ride on the 4-wheeler. And by looking at his face, can you tell that he was having a good time.

While driving around the farm we looked at the cows and I even spotted an old sled and wash bucket. I am going to clean them up and use them for props.

He went to Pizza Ranch and all of the kids sat with my mom, great-grandma and great-grandpa. I think they were pretty excited about having all of the kids at their table.

Afterwards we went to Pat and Robin's house for a little pool time since it was starting to warm up a little.

IT ended up being one big water fight.


No comments: