Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Well today is finally Christmas Eve, but the only thing is that it really doesn't feel like it. Here in Minnesota we have NO snow and fairly warm temps for the end of December. I am not complaining, but I do like snow for Christmas.

This year I introduced The Elf on The Shelf to Devin. We have the book on my Nook, but last weekend my mom got Devin the actually book and the little Elf that goes with it. It has been fun finding where the Elf is the next morning after he has gone and seen Santa to tell him how good or bad Devin has been that day. Devin understands it which makes it that much more fun. Below is a picture of our elf, Elfie.

Today Devin got a gift from the boys across the street and on the package was a key for Santa. We hung it on our door since we don't have a fireplace this way he can get in.
Everyone has to have a picture in front of their Christmas tree!!!

After supper tonight we told Devin that he could open 3 gifts. Every year I get Devin a new ornament that is either something we have done that year that was special or something that he is into. This year I found a Disney one with Goofy and Mickey!!!

I love the facial expressions. I wish I would have videotaped this one.

We are just starting to get into games, so nothing is better than a little Candyland.


No comments: