Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snowy day

On Sunday we woke up to a new blanket of snow. Which seems like the theme for the week of Christmas. Ben got Devin all bundled up and they headed over to my mom's house for breakfast. I thought it would be better if I took the car over. Devin liked the sled, but did not like the snow in his face. When they left it was still snowing.
After breakfast and playing at Grandma's house for a little while everyone decided to head outside. Austin was getting his snow clothes on and Devin wanted his on also. After he was all bundled up again he fell over and just sat of the floor. He just kept saying, "I stuck" over and over.
Devin would only ride in the sled, but did not like when he fell off or too much snow got on him. He was very happy just being pulled around the driveway and up and down the road. He didn't want to go in the grass or on the hill at my mom's.
I got out the small shovels for the kids to play with, but look what happen. Two of the big "kids" had a snow fight with the shovels.
Devin thought it was pretty funny!!!!

No comments: