Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas

On Saturday we had Christmas with my mom. What a night!!!! I think we learned a few things when it comes to opening presents with two toddlers and a preschooler. And that is to just let them open all of their presents first and then be done for a while before we open ours. The less expectations you have the better. Devin does not like crowds or having a lot of people and/or stuff around him, so by the end of opening presents it was too much for him. He ended up playing in the kitchen or somewhere else that was not the living room.
I did get a few pictures, but not that many. Every time I took out my camera that is all he wanted and he would pout until he got something. That is why he has an old camera in the photo above.


We were able to get him to sit with daddy to open a few presents.
He really liked handing out presents to everyone. He would carry them over to Grandma or myself with such pride. And sometimes he would even help open them.
We had a nice Christmas, but we now know what we need to do with the kids when it comes to opening presents.

No comments: