Monday, August 12, 2013

Triathlon

This June myself, Melissa, and another girl did the Triathlon over in Jackson on a Friday night.  Instead of doing the whole triathlon each, we broke it up into a relay.  I got to swim!!!  Most would say that I got the easy part.  And well, I would have to agree since it was super windy outside for both the runner and the biker.  The only thing was that it was a last minute decision to do this event so I had not practice, not even once.  I can swim, but boy this was a lot of work when you are not use to it.  We had fun and it was nice to do it and see how another one is put together.
 Here Sully and I are hanging out waiting for his mom to ride by on her part of the event with her bike!!!
 Austin and I doing the same waiting for Melissa.  Devin would not take a picture with me like normal.
 We made it!!!!!

No comments: