Saturday, August 31, 2013

Relay For Life

This year for Relay for Life was the first time that I have been on a team.  I go out every and walk for a bit, but have never done the team thing.  I also along with my niece Alexis donated my hair to Locks of Love.
Before Photos of my hair

 Our Team "Sully's Warriors"
 Melissa introducing Sully and how long he has been Cancer free!!!
 Alexis before photos.  She even posed with Mandy before she let her cut her hair.

 Devin and Kayla.  I got to spend the whole night with her and we were able to have some great talks about College.  She is really excited as am I for her, but I do have to say that we are going to miss her.
 Making sure there is enough.
 I was the first person out of about 12 that got their hair cut that night.  I let Sully take the first cut of the evening.  He got it a little shorter and I ended up with getting 12 inches cut off.

 Alexis with her pony tails.
 Our after photos.

 The lighting of the bags.  Devin likes this part.
 
 Here is our campsite at about 2:30 in the morning.  A few had gone to bed.  I did make it all night, helped clean up and went home to get about 2 hours of sleep.  Then I had to get up and get my hair fixed and then we were off to a family get together for the afternoon.  I did get another 2 hours of sleep a little later.  But I am not made to stay up all night any more.

No comments: