Saturday, August 31, 2013

Green Giant Days Weekend

We met Pat's family in Fairmont to pick up both kids for the weekend.  So got them Thursday night so they were able to enjoy the pool, the play (Shrek), playing outside, fireworks, a morning run, games and a parade!!!!  It was a busy weekend, but we all had a great time.
As you can tell from the first photo there was a lot of excitement in the truck that night.
 Just a normal day outside playing and being kids.
 We even got an extra for a couple of hours.  It was snack break in Devin's room.
 I did get the boys to take a nap and boy were they tired.  But I have to say that my nephew is awful to wake up. 
 We attended the local play one of the nights.  The kids enjoyed Shrek!!!!
 Devin was excited to the 1/2 mile kids run Saturday morning.  We had even practiced a few different times.  As for me it was not the best thing.  I have been having some issues with my feet all summer and it sucks to try to run at all.  Hopefully soon they will be getting better.
 Downtown had fun kids games and even crazy hair coloring!!!

No comments: