Thursday, March 7, 2013

Snow

This is going to be a LONG post, but lucky for you it is going to be mostly pictures!!!!!
We have ever little snow this year so when it comes we have to get out and play!!!
The first round was around the 22nd of February and we played and shovel and played some more.  Then most of that snow started to melt and then on March 4th we got about 7" in a 2 day period.  So, these photos are from both of these dates.
I love how the snow looks like glitter in front of Devin!!!!
 Jordan liked this round of the snow too.  She just did not want to walk into the grass to go potty.
 My hard working boy!
 We did not make it to the sliding hill here in town this year, but the hill in our backyard works just as well.  And then when Pat's kids came we went to the hill by the pool.  The sliding hill tends to be sold ice by the time we get there.



 Pat brought his snowmobile with when they came over and everyone got a ride.  Devin was unsure at first, but then did not want to get off.

 Yes, Ben is on a sled!!!


 Can you tell that he loves it!
 Having fun!!!






 I went with both Pat and Ben and I have to admit that this was my first time on a snowmobile.  It was ok, a little cold, but then again I was not dressed to go.

 

 The last round of snow.  Now I hope we are done because I am ready for 50 plus temps!

No comments: