Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fun with the boys

At the end of December Austin came and stayed with us for a couple of days and boy did we have fun.  I had a photo shoot in Fairmont and Ben had to work, so along came the boys.  Which was fine and they had a dog, 3 cats and each other to play with.  While I was trying to work with everyone I turn around and see this!!!!
 We went and did a few outside photos and the boys played in the snow.  I believe they had the most fun, might have something to due with the fact that they had snow suits on and the rest of us did not.  Once the pictures were done, we stayed and played alittle longer.
 Since they were so good, I let them pick where we were going to eat lunch.  Of course they picked McDonald's.  We stayed and played for a while and then back to the house.
 Here is the end of the night.  Each watching their own movie and about ready to fall asleep.

No comments: