Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fun filled weekend

Well, my Christmas vacation has finally started and I am glad to have a few weeks off from work.  So, on Friday my mom and I headed to Jackson for Alexis' Christmas concert and then after that we brought her and Austin back to town with us.  On Saturday we added a four kid into the mix for the day and night.  Overall they had a good time.  Saturday morning the boys went with Grandpa to the Harley store to see Santa and out for lunch.  While they were gone the girls played and made friendship bracelets and we went out for lunch with Grandma.  That afternoon we made a gingerbread house and Christmas trees.  It was a lot of fun and one big mess.  But then again anything fun is always messy.

 After that it was time for a little quite time and a movie.  So, they all cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie.
 After supper this is how I found Alexis all cuddled up with Ben.  I think this is one of her favorites.
We had four kids over night and the evening went just fine.  But I have to say that one is a lot easier than four!!!!

No comments: