Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Devin's 5th Birthday

I can not believe that Devin is already 5 years old.  The time truly does fly by.  We are all busy and life does not slow down for anyone.  It is best to take each day for what it is and enjoy every bit of it.
 
For Devin's cake I had an idea in mind and know a local lady that does wonderful cakes, so I asked her this year if she would be interested and this is what we got.  She did an amazing job and was wonderful tasting.
 We had a nice little family birthday party.  I made lunch, we did presents and then we had some cake.  The adults talked and the kids played.  Overall I think it was a nice day.  And really the only thing that mattered was Devin have a nice birthday.
 Like any kid he enjoys opening presents and he likes everything that he gets.  He loves the Lego.
 And his Hello Kitty lunch box (thanks a lot Mandy!!!!)  This was to be a joke and maybe passed on.  Well, my son loves it and thinks that it is cool.  Go figure!


No comments: