Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas with my mom

On Sunday we had Christmas with my mom.  What a fun time we all had and for the most part it was not too loud, which is odd.
Austin was wanting his picture taken, not in front of the tree, but behind the couch by this big present and Devin kept photo bombing!!!
 OF course no day is complete without finding Alexis and Ben cuddled up together.
 And then there is Austin being silly.
 This Fall mom had her kitchen redone.  I have to say that it really did turn out really nice.
 In order it be in any pictures this is how I usually get in.  Self Portraits!!!!


 I asked if the kids would sit in front of the tree.  Well, I got Austin for a minute and then he ran away and then Robin (who is 30) came and then this is what I got!!!!
 Devin digging under the tree to find his presents!!!
 I think he likes his new sweatshirt and those PJs had to be wore that night!!!

No comments: