Monday, December 20, 2010

And Christmas has started

On Saturday we had Christmas at my mom's house. We had a fun time. We played, then went out for supper and then came home to over gifts. When we got to my mom's Austin and Alexis were already there and I thought it would be a good idea to get pictures done before we eat. Well, as you can see by the picture below, they weren't very happy with me.
So, after supper I thought I would try again. Just what, when you tell them they have to take a few pictures and then they can open presents, wow look at the difference. All smiles!
We got one of our family.
One with Grandma Diane and her three grandkids!
Pat's family!
Then it was time to open gifts. We let the kids open all of there presents before us adults even looked at ours.
Devin and Alexis wanted to help open more gifts once theirs were all opened. Austin was happy playing with his train all by himself. (I don't blame him)
Devin playing with one of his new toys on Sunday at home.

No comments: