Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our new flooring!!

Not only did we great a lot of snow on Saturday, but we also got new flooring. Patrick and his family made the trek over from Jackson that morning to install our new flooring. I am very happy with it and thank my brother and sister-inlaw sooo much. Patrick did a wonderful job.
We started with alot of help both big and small. Once we got going on getting the carpet up, I took the kids outside while I made trips to the garage with the old carpet. They had a lot of fun playing outside and helping inside.
Patrick showing off his wonderful job!!!
Trying to decided at 9pm where to stop for the night. Right around half way there. It did go faster once we brought the kids to Grandma's to play so the adults could work without having to watch them.
Almost finished floor on Sunday morning.
The flooring is all in now and I will post some photos once I get things put back and my new rugs down!!

No comments: