Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Birthday Weekend

The first weekend of November we took a little vacation. Not only was it long over due, but it was my birthday. We headed to the cities Friday morning and made our way to the Mall Of America. We ate at Rainforest Cafe, hit Underwater World, did some shopping and just hung out.
Devin really enjoyed watching all of the fish. He was really excited about the sharks.
Devin and Ben watching the turtle swim above them.
On Saturday, my friend Pam's sister got married and we were invited to the wedding. I even got a quick picture with my wonderful son before heading to the reception in downtown Stillwater.
Pam and I at the reception. I was very excited to extend my congratulations in person to both her and Rob on their engagement!!!! I am sooo happy for them!

No comments: