Monday, May 17, 2010

The park

Ben had taken Devin to the park and I joined them after a got my herbs planted. Devin really wanted to go for a walk and I really needed to finish what I was working on. This is how I found them. Devin likes the merry-go-round a lot. He thinks it is fun to push daddy and to go fast. He is always a little dizzy afterwards, but he loves it.
He also loves to swing. He likes the big boy swings the best.

I think in these pictures I have captured his true joy for swinging and the outdoors!!

This has to be one of my favorite picture of Devin and Ben together.
Jordan enjoying the grass. She was rolling around in the grass right before I took her picture.

Check out that tongue as he goes down the slide.
He wanted mommy to go down with him. I think we went down a handful of time together. Every time he would just smile and laugh as we went down together.
An afternoon full of smiles and love. What a wonderful day with my two favorite people.

No comments: