Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Last Day at Little Giants

On Friday Devin had his last day at Little Giants (Daycare).  This mommy was ok, but the few weeks leading up to this day I was having a hard time with it.  He has gotten so big so fast.  Where does all the time go.  I am happy for him and glad that he is growing and strong and healthy, but sometimes you just want that little toddler, baby, or whatever age/stage.
Below is a picture of Devin and Ms. Linda.  When he started Ms. Linda was his teacher in the infant room, then again when he was in the toddler (2yr old) room, and he has always had a special bond with her.  Every morning he will run to her to get his cuddles in before he goes and plays.  The best part was that I had Ms. Linda as my Preschool teacher when I was little!!!!

Then we have Ms. Betsy.  He has been in her room for the last 2yrs.  And I have seen many changes since he has been in her room.  She will be missed by all in our house.
 Ms. Kerri is only in his room a few days a week, but he really liked and gets along with her well.  We will miss her.

No comments: