Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Jumpstart

On Monday this week Devin started Jumpstart!!!!  That is the main Preschool program in town and boy was he one excited little boy!!!  About a month ago we went shopping for a backpack and a folder.  Then a few weeks later for some new shoes. 
 It was tough for him to hold still long enough to get pictures because he was soooo excited and wanted to go.
 Daddy and Devin
 Mommy and Devin

 We were both able to take and pick him up from school, which was great.  When we got there, he found his locker with his name on it and put everything inside of it.

 Every day they have to check themselves in by writing their name.  He had a D down (somewhat).  And yes, he is going to be a lefty, and I have to say that I think my mom and my sister-in law are pretty happy about that!
Today was day #2 and I can't tell you how it went because I have not gotten him yet.  But this morning he was ready and waiting.  And when I say waiting it was not patiently at all.

No comments: