Friday, January 13, 2012

New Camera and Bathtime fun

Just two weeks ago I got a new camera!!!! It was the one that I really wanted, but needed to really save for. I love it and have been happy with the wonderful pictures / memories it has taken. My first subject was our dog, Jordan. She really wasn't too happy to be woken up from her nap, oh wait that is what she does all day!!!

Then later after I got Devin from daycare we played around with it. We had to do some self portraits.
I also got a few new pairs of sunglasses and Devin thought it was fun to try them on. It was his idea to take pictures while doing it. So, we each put them on and took a picture. That is one way to see if you like how they look.

Bathtime fun!!!! Lately Devin has been really enjoying bathtime again. If we don't watch the time he will stay in there for 30 minutes or more.

I found these fun bath tub colors. Devin likes to draw on the tub with them and they just wipe right off.


No comments: