Friday, August 20, 2010

O'Reilly Get Together

At the beginning of August myself, Devin, my mom and Alexis went to Brainerd for a couple of days. We left town Sunday morning and then got back to Blue Earth on Tuesday the 10th. We had a great time catching up with the family and just enjoying each other. Devin and Alexis did really well together. I do have to say this photo is my favorite of the two of them. Devin would copy everything Alexis would do at night.
One of the days we went to the beach after nap time. Devin wasn't too sure about the beach. He has been to the beach one other time, but not to go swimming so this was a new experience for him. Of course he started to enjoy it when it was time to leave.
We had a lot of fun visiting and taking pictures.
Me and my Aunt Cheryl
Family visiting at Jerry and Cheryl's house. What a wonderful afternoon we all had. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be to see everyone. It had been a little over a year since I saw everyone last and boy do my dad's brothers look like him. I love them all, but it was really hard to be in the same room with them. Hopefully each time I see them it will get easier and easier.

No comments: