Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cleaning outside

On Sunday my mom, myself and Devin did some work outside. We started cleaning out the plants in the front of our house to get ready for fall/winter. We spent a few hours thinning out my plants and sharing them with a friend. I also had a new plant that I needed to get in the ground. And as you can see Devin wanted to help dig the hole.
My mom let him dig a little and then dump the dirt in a container. Then we found him a container to fill with rocks to play with.
He took my gloves off and wanted them on his hands so that he could help.
Here Devin is cleaning out the old, dead part of the plant. I think he did more then the dead part.

In the end the front looks good. I wish fall/winter didn't have to come around. Because it looks really bare without any flowers around. I do still have 3 mum plants and one big plant left. Now I am putting pumpkins out front so that there is something.

No comments: