Friday, September 4, 2009

Busy last few weeks

It has been a very busy last few weeks around our house. Devin is talking more and more everyday and each day we can understand a new word that comes out of Devin's mouth. He is starting to say people's names and know where they live. He really likes the neighbor boys and will point at their house and say "Sully" over and over.
As for myself I have started a new job. I am a Clinical Instructor for the Radiologic Technology program at Presentation College. So, far I am really enjoying it; except for a couple of things but those will hopefully go away soon. Besides starting a new job, a couple of friends and myself have decided to can vegetables this fall. We have been busy canning green beans, salsa, and pickles. It really is a lot of fun when we get together and it feels good to know that we will have good and healthy food this winter to eat.
Last week Devin and I were going to the park and decided to ask the neighbors to join us. It was 4 adults and 6 kids (2 -under 2; 3 - 4 yr olds; and a 9 yr old) We had a good time.
This is a our new neighbor Marcus. He is only 2 months younger than Devin. They play really well together.
I love this picture. He is watching the big kids play on the big equipment and you can see that he is wishing that he was bigger.
After we were done at the park we all had home-made ice cream!

No comments: