Monday, May 18, 2009

My Dad

What a week it has been. It started off with me losing my dad on May 9th. It all happened so sudden that I never got a chance to tell him good-bye and that I loved him. After years of not having much of a relationship, we had finally got there. We were father and daughter. It has been a long and hard week. I know that Devin is young, but I hope that he knows how much his grandpa Tom loved him. How much he loved all of his grand-kids. I keep finding myself thinking that I should call him or go and see him. Just today Devin and I were sitting outside and I thought we should go and see grandpa.

I know that there is a reason for everything that happens, but that doesn't mean that I have to like it. I know that my face may have a smile on it, but my heart is really breaking. I like to be strong; not just for my child, but for myself. But during the quiet time is when I miss him the most.

I Love You Dad and I Will Miss You.

No comments: