Saturday, June 14, 2014

Flower Shopping

For the second year in a row my good friend Mandy and I headed down into Iowa to do a little flower shopping.  Ok maybe not "little"!!!  It ends up being a great girls day and a lot of fun.


 The back end after one stop.  And we made a total of 5 different stops.

 That next weekend I took my mom down to the same places and even found a couple more Must Stop at places.  We had a great day, which we were not on a time limit that day, but then again that might have been a good things.  We left with another car full of flowers.  Even Devin rode along and helped pick out flowers and found a few for himself.


 Here are a few of my creations!!!
 I got Ben to help me put rock around my tree in the backyard and then I added a fairy garden (or two) under it.
 Getting ready to plant the flowers.

 Here are the two pots that I made for my dad.  He really like purple so I have tried to stay with that color theme.  This photo was taken a few days after I put them together and they now have taken off and are full!!

No comments: