Friday, May 17, 2013

Dance Recital 2013

Devin did dance again this year.  I also taught 3 classes this year.  My girls did a great job at the dance recital and I was very proud of them.  Some times I really miss teaching, but my schedule is just too crazy to make everything work.
Devin's class had more boys in it this year over last; which was really awesome.  They did a Men in Black song and he was excited about that one.  At the shows he did really well, but not so much at rehearsal.  I was a little worried that he would not dance on the stage and just stand there.  But he got up there and did his thing.  He is not the best, but he is a boy and only 5 so that is AWESOME in my eyes!!!

 Devin has a special friend and she is graduating this year.  Of course we had to get a few pictures together. 
 I LOVE this one!!!!

 Here I am with the Senior girls.  Some of these girls I have been with since they were really young.  I have enjoyed watching and being a part of there life.  It was a pleasure to help them with their Senior group dance along with some of their Senior solos.  They are all beautiful dancers!! 
 My little man and I.


No comments: