Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!!!!
Halloween is my favorite holiday and I think it is starting to become Devin's also.  He was going to be a Super Hero, but he really wanted to be a scary guy.  So, why not let him be what he wants to be.  Devin and I were at Wal-Mart a week ago and he saw a Vampire costume there and really wanted to be that.  And of course we had to do hair and make-up.
He wanted to to put in on himself, so he tried his best, but in the end I helped out.
 He is my little vampire!!!! 

 Mandy and I an extra special friend!!!!!
 The three kids did such a good job taking turns going from house to house and ringing the door bells.  Only had to tell them a handful of times to not walk right in the middle of the road.
 The end of the night and I think he did good!!!!!

No comments: