Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Busy End of June and Beginning of July

This has been a very busy summer for us between work, play, trips, pool, and whatever else you can think of. 
The first Saturday of July, Pat and Alexis came over to work on the house.  And I took the kids so that they could finish it up.  That day Sean and I took 4 kids to a parade in a neighboring town.  They had a lot of fun getting LOTS of candy, petting the animals at the petting zoo and getting balloon animals.  They all really like the guinea pigs.
 Towards the end of June I had some minor surgery, I had my gallbladder removed.  Which I am super glad that it is gone.  That was a long two months, between trying to figure out what was wrong with me and then having to wait for surgery.  But it is out and I am almost done with all of my restrictions!!!!  About a week after my surgery Devin, my mom and I went over to Jackson and watch the Little Miss Jackson contest.  In which Alexis won!!!  The best part of it is that it is a random drawing a name out of a hat and her name was picked.  I loved watching her wait while they were drawing the names out and then seeing her face when they announced the winner.
 Devin having fun dancing around to the music after the Little Miss.
On that following Saturday, Devin and I returned to Jackson to watch the Kids Triathlon and the parade.  I was there not only to watch Alexis, but to do a little research for my Kids Triathlon that we are having on August 4th!!! 


 Then it was the fourth of July!!!!  Wow, summer time really does go by too fast.  It has been HOT and Humid, which I don't mind too much.  We have been pool rats most of the summer and Devin loves it there.  But on the Fourth a bunch of us went to the new Spiderman movie and then had a cook out at a friend's house.  Of course we had to do some sprinklers before anyone could leave.  Young and old got into them also!!!!!






No comments: