Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Siding

Over the last few weekends my brother, sister-in law, a friend and Ben have been working on our house.  It started off with Ben and I working on pulling off the old stuff and then my brother showing up and working hard on installing the new siding.
Below is a picture after the first weekend of work.
 Here is the garage with the old stuff on, but a new door.
 The guys hard at work in the heat and sun.


 As of last Saturday we have the house done and a good start on the garage.

1 comment:

Mary Martin said...

The installation of the new siding is quite impressive. And I appreciate the effort they put into their work. They managed to install the sidings of the garage and the house, even the sun was scorching hot. I noticed there is some rotting on the door frame of the garage, and that may also need some repairs. But so far, I think that’s the only part that may need immediate attention.