Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dance Recital

Last Saturday was the Big dance recital in Blue Earth!!!!  And I have to say I am so proud of my little man because he DANCED!!!!!!  Being a dance teacher you want your child to dance, but with mine I was not sure it was going to happen.  Devin tends to be on the shy side, but he went right up on stage and did his thing.  For being only 4 years old and danceing with boys that are atleast 2 years older than him if not older, he did a great job.
 During intermission of the first show, Devin's cousins came back stage and took a couple of photos with Devin.
 I love this one of Kayla and Devin.  This is how it usually is between the two of them.
 Rachel is one of the other dance teachers. 
 A former dancer was in town for the last few weeks and was a special music guest at our show.  On Friday Devin and I were extras in her music video that she was recording uptown.
 The tree of us after the last show.
 This is Devin's new smile.  I think he thinks he is being funny.
 Devin and his dance teacher.
 Peace out it was time to go and get some sleep!!!!


No comments: