Monday, May 30, 2011

Dance Recital

Even though I don't teach anymore doesn't mean that I'm not still a part of Dancers Unlimited. This year not only did I help with some of the senior solos, but I taught for 6 weeks after Shelby had her beautiful baby girl. I really do miss dance and wished that I had more time in my schedule for it.

This was Kathy's 25th year of teaching dance and we thought it would be fun to do a reunion dance. So, Kathy found a song (Janet Jackson of course) and then we sent the choreography out for those to learn on their own. A few of us met a few times otherwise it wasn't till the day of the show that we all got together for the first time. I have to say that we did a really good job!!! I might even do an adult class next year!

I have to say that I do love the 80's hair and clothing!!!!!!


No comments: