Saturday, March 27, 2010

What a month

Wow it has been about a month since I have been on here. I was having some computer troubles with my main computer and am just now taking photos off of my camera. In the last month we have gone to a water park, celebrated Ben's birthday, and St. Patrick's day and have seen some nicer weather.
At the end of February Ben, Devin and I met up with my brother's family and we all went to a water park for the day! It was so much fun; that is as soon as everyone got use to the loud noises and all of the people. Devin really enjoyed the lazy river and jumping into the pool. He has no problem with jumping in and going all the way under the water.

After lunch all of the kids enjoyed just sitting on the step and watching people come out of the slide and going around the lazy river. We had one tried bunch of kids when we left the park. I think Devin was asleep before we were even a mile away from the park.

For St. Patrick's Day I had some green hair coloring and I colored hair green and styled it in a Mohawk. Of course I forgot to take a picture before I dropped him off at daycare and by the time we all got home is was mostly out of his hair.
Spring is finally starting to come and we are all very excited about that. We have had one really nice day and we made good use of that day. Even though it has not been real warm we have been trying to get outside for a little bit in the evenings. We either just play outside or we go for a walk. Either way it doesn't matter just as long as we get outside.

Here is a picture of Devin and one of the neighbor boys playing with bubbles.
I have to say that I love the new boots!!!! I just got them that day and he was even willing to put them on and that is a big deal. Devin does not like to change his clothes. Sometimes we have a little war about either changing into or out of our PJs. And shoes are a whole other story. He has his two favorite pairs of shoes and he will only wear them. I have to hide them in order for him to get use out of his other shoes. What a funny little boy.

No comments: