Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trip to Brainerd

On Sunday my mom, myself, and Devin left for a few days. We started our trip with a day of shopping. We went to the Albertville Outlet mall. We had a lot of luck looking for the kids. Devin is set for fall and a into winter with clothes. We found a lot of great deals. As for Devin himself, he was a pretty good shopper. Towards the end he strated to get fussy and did not want to be in the stroller anymore. As for me and mom, we did not have as much luck. I found some shoes (of course)!! After our LONG day in Albertville we headed for St. Cloud to spend the night. Devin and I had a good time in the pool. The water was great, almost as warm as a hot tub. Either way it felt good on my tired legs and feet. After a relaxing swim it was time for Devin to get ready for bed and call it a day.


On Monday morning we headed for Brainerd. Once there we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house. Shortly after arriving Katy and her three boys came over. Devin was in heaven having the boys to play with. Trenton and him played together most of the time that we were there.

We got a chance to catch up with some family. Which was nice to see everyone and spend time with them. We don't get to do that that often. After a long day of playing, that night Devin was out cold. He slept so good that night, which means I slept good also!!! The next morning we stopped to see Cheryl and the kids before we left and we had to get a picture of the two Devins.

No comments: