Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trip to Fairmont

Yesterday, Deivn, Kayla, Haley, and I went to Fairmont for the day. We had a lot of fun. The girls were models for me so that I could get some pictures to do some photo editing on. I got a lot of really great shots of the girls and a few of Devin also. They were such good sports. By the end it was all fun and games. The main reason for the trip was to take some pictures so that I can get a feel for this photo editting software that I am trying. It has a lot of cool effects, but I have no idea how to use them yet. I am trying to figure it all out.


Of course Devin had to get his share of the fun!!!!


Kayla and Haley - two great friends and two fun girls to have around. They were such a help with Devin. They would put him in his carseat and take him out. They would entertain him while one was getting their picture taken and vise versa. After running around to a couple of parks we decided to go to the pool in Fairmont for a couple of hours

No comments: